Friday, May 06, 2005

Uggghhh!

Could life get more complicated? We are in the middle of the move and Tim's dad, Randy, is seriously ill. And we are SOOOOO broke. Sometimes I thing we cannot possible ever dig our way out of this financial disaster that started with the surprise birth of the angel babe. I feel like I am being squashed with the weight of all this, kinda the same feeling I get when I tour a cave. I can feel the weight of the earth on me and it creeps me out, never liked them cave tours. Angel babe is sleeping well and its freaking me out. I know it is the inconsistencies in her routine but there is not anything I can do to fix that right now. Life will not be okay until we make the move and are in our house with everything hooked up. Wow I just reread what I wrote and noticed I wrote angel babe is sleeping well but I meant she is NOT sleeping well. I think I may be having an official nervous breakdown. I don't think I am equipped to do all this stuff at once. Since the birth I haven't been able to do anything at all except take care of Bella. Sometimes I don't do too hot a job at that either. Tim has a bad tooth that he simply won't take care of and his stomach is hurting him. I know it is his reflective sign and his nerves and his reaction to stress. Even the cats are edgy, wandering around, getting into stuff they normally don't bother. All of us are smelling rain in the air and feel the storm coming. Oh yeah, the gray cat is sick. See, could this get any more complicated? Everyone is very cranky. I'm tired and I'm bleeding. I love you all, Yvette

No comments: